Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July! Celebrate America!

Celebrate America - 44th Annual National Quilt Show 

Columbus Ohio, 2013

Happy 4th of July!  Last week I had the pleasure of attending the National Quilt Show in Columbus at the Greater Columbus Convention Center.  Barbie and I travelled to Columbus by bus with Material Girl Quilt Shop out of Dover.  It was a treat seeing all the lovely quilts and visiting the vendors.  

The theme of the show was "Celebrate America" so today is the perfect day to share some of the red, white and blue quilts.  I hope you enjoy viewing the creative quilts that were lovingly made in honour of America and our troops.










2 comments:

  1. The quilts are wonderful...I love patriotic quilts! The bus trip sounds like such a great idea ... what fun! I hope you had a great 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope you enjoyed the holiday too.


      Delete