Tuesday, October 7, 2014

2014 Streetsboro Quilt Show

Welcome to the show!!  Before you scroll down to see pictures, I want to take a minute to tell you how excited I am to be part of such a hard-working and awesome group of ladies: The Streetsboro Quilt Guild.  This is my second year in the guild and the ladies never cease to amaze me with their energy and dedication to making this show the best around!  I'm proud to be a small part of their community!!

Are you ready for the quilt show?  If you couldn't make it to the Faith Baptist Church in Streetsboro, Ohio last weekend, you can view some of the lovely quilts below.  It would be impossible to show all the quilts since there were about 180 total entries; however, you can browse through some of the highlights below.  Enjoy!

Words to Live By



Happy Snowmen for Barbie

One of my favorites!



Grandma Fannies Quilt Shop

3-D Quilt Clothes Line - So Cute!



Sweet Quilt Christmas Tree Created by Kim, A Guild Member




Look at the French Knot Snowflakes!

Viewer's Choice


Miss Carol's Rocky Mountain Pines!


All Hand Quilted!!  Beautiful!

Wedding Dress Quilt designed by Tina, A Guild Member  

My Easy Street Quilt
A big thank you to all the members of the Streetsboro Quilt Guild who made this quilt show possible.  Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing your quilt community via your blog! Beautiful quilts ... have had the pattern for the Be-attitudes quilt for years ... now I want to get it out and make it! Thanks for sharing the work of your guild members ... it is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! So many wonderful quilts. It never ceases to amaze me what women create with their quilts!

    ReplyDelete