Monday, October 20, 2014

Football in Mars

Mars, Pennsylvania, I mean.  I had a great Friday night under the lights of the football stadium attending my grandson's last home game of his senior year.  Yes, this is the end of an era since Michael has played football since junior high school.  The seniors were honored as they walked down the 40 yard line with their parents.  Their school activities and future goals were announced.  Yes, I was one proud grandmother!

It has been years since I was at a high school football game, but I loved it!  what fun it was to watch the Mars Planets beat the opposing team.   Being with the family in the bleachers and cheering the team on to victory was a cool experience.  You have to know that football, even high school football, is "BIG" in Pittsburgh territory.




2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful event to share together as a family! You should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Loved all the pictures. I know you are one proud Grandma. Everyone looks great!

    ReplyDelete