Tuesday, December 24, 2013

These are a Few of my Favourite Things

Twas the night before Christmas
And the perfect time 
To write up a list 
and make it all rhyme.

. . . oh, never mind the poem.  It is simply a list to remember all the wonderful things that make my holiday complete.  Oprah always has her list of favourite things, so today I made mine.  During this crazy, busy time, try to remember to pause, look closely and be thankful for the small items that add pleasure to your own life.  

1. Children's Christmas books!  

2. Barefoot Angels on the Tree

3. Holiday Pillows

4. Santa Paper Towel Holder.  Michelle painted this Santa.  Look at those eyes!

5. Poinsettia - a gift from my daughter Earlene 

6. Sun Catchers

7. Christmas Cookbooks

8. Christmas Piano Recitals and Music Books

9. Oatmeal Scotchies
10. Ceramic Christmas Trees - Made by my daughter-in-law Lori
11. Crotched Afghan made by my daughter Amber
12. Watching It's a Wonderful Life on Christmas Eve
13. Time for a Christmas Nap

14.  Red Bows, Pine Roping and Snow for Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Gladys! Merry Christmas and I wish you continued blessings in 2014!

    ReplyDelete