Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Tin Lizzie & Ohio Star Quilt

It's been almost two weeks since my last post.  I have been a bit under the weather lately, both from the yucky snow and then a bad cold, but today I was feeling better and had a nice visit with my QBee friend, Kathy.  
Happiness is a new sewing machine.
Kathy was recently at the Sewing and Quilt Expo in Cleveland.  She came home with a little Tin Lizzie Quilting Machine and is having sew much fun being creative.  She was excited to show it to me and gave me the chance to sit down and try it out.
Kathy was doing a line and loops.

This is how you practice -  like doodling with thread.


Ohio Star Quilt:

Last night at the Streetsboro Quilt Guild meeting, the quilt with all our Ohio Stars put together was brought in for show and tell.  It came out awesome.


 Have fun quilting and remember:

"A creative mess is better than tidy idleness.  ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well … but am happy to hear you are on the mend! What fun to share in the joy of your Qbee's new machine! The group quilt is beautiful! Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I do feel better, just a lingering cough. It was good to get out of the house!

      Delete