Monday, September 9, 2013

Beaver Valley Piecemakers 19th Annual Quilt Show

Who doesn't love a quilt show?  I'm passing along some information about a show coming up in October.  It would be a beautiful time of year to travel to New Brighten, Pennsylvania and enjoy viewing all the lovely quilts and visiting the vendors, of course.  When I used Google maps to see how it was from Kent, I think it's a go - only 75 miles -  about the same distance that I travel each week to Miss Carol's of Sweet Peas and Possum.  It sounds like a road trip!


More information is listed below, but you can also visit their website:

Beaver Valley Piecemakers 19th Annual Quilt Show
Location - Holy Family Parish
1851 3rd Ave.
New Brighton, Pa 15066
Dates and Time - Oct. 11th and 12th 10-5
Oct. 13th 11-4
Approximately 100 quilts judged by a National Quilt Association Judge. The theme this year is 2 color quilts. Also, quilt and sewing machine raffles, vendors, café with homemade food, and a boutique. Admission is $7 and children 12 and under free.

See you there!  I'll be adding pictures to my blog from the show in October.  Watch for it!


1 comment:

  1. That trip and show description sounds like such fun! I look forward to you blogging about it! Love that you are enjoying your retirement and are doing the things you love! You are inspiring to me!

    ReplyDelete