Monday, June 29, 2015

Quilts and Autos in Shipshewana Indiana

Last week Barbie and I traveled on a quilt tour with Eagle Rock Tours to Shipshewana, Indiana.  We met lots of wonderful new quilting friends and saw some amazing exhibits.  I want to start with the Hostetler's Hudson Auto Museum because of their unique quilt show of Hudson Autos combined with quilts.  It was just "awesome."

I'll let the pictures do the talking.  Enjoy!



























Grandmother's Flower Garden on a red convertible.  Woo Hoo!!
This was one of my favorites!












The pictures are wonderful to see, but to be there in person was even better.  I have to say that the combination of shiny chrome, vintage cars and colorful quilts was an extraordinary visual experience that I will always remember.  It was beautiful!

  

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Am so happy you do these things and then share them with us! I am so isolated here, so I really appreciate your posts! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete