Tuesday, October 27, 2015

2015 Dover Ohio Quilt Show

Did someone say "Quilt Show"?  I'm there!
A perfect fall day to head south to Dover, Ohio


What an inviting entrance display!

Bed Turning: Every quilt has a story

The main idea of a bed turning is to show off a quilt on a bed and tell the story behind the quilt.  The owner of each quilt writes the story and a narrator tells the story as each quilt is turned up on the bed.  Who doesn't love a good story!  It was charming.  
Barbie's 100 Flower quilt was in the bed turning! 








Quilts on Display

I always enjoy seeing the beautiful quilts and admiring the skills and talents of quilters.  They put their hearts into each stitch - that is apparent!



Barbie entered her "Snake River" Quilt


I was at this fun class!  Loved it!





This one is for you, Michelle!





Hope you enjoyed the show.  Thanks for stopping by my blog! 

"I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.
~Laura Ingalls Wilder

1 comment:

  1. Lovely .. I so appreciate seeing the quilts ... they are so inspiring! Tell Barb that I have a Snake River in progress ... her beautiful quilt is inspiring me to pull it out and finish it!

    ReplyDelete